FF: Family and Fashion means Double Happiness


"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world"
 - Marilyn Monroe
          I know you'll agree with this! Isn't it just right that we really feel so wonderful and powerful in great pairs of shoes?!! There is just something that's so satisfying about it and we seem to have this confidence that makes us feel so special and one of a kind.
           yeah yeah you've felt it too, haven't you? the feeling of strutting like a catwalk model! hahaha (sans the pain and agony of blisters and joint pain! LOL) but that's because you have to find the right shoes!

 

 and so i think we kinda pulled it off and brought the best out of our shoes! :)
want to know their names? from left to right:
(Rose, Mitch, Venus, Raziel, Me and Katrina)
My cousins have been so lovely all this time! #why HAHAHA



 What's your favorite outfit among these set of clothes? honestly? honestly? I love the one located furthest to the right!

 

the GAGARINs
(we are still incomplete here though...
 

 Presenting our version of Pretty little liars or can also be Keeping up with the Kardashians? haha
well anyway it's now part of
our December Tradition


my cousins with my brother:
(Estefred, John and Cris)




all photos Courtesy of my eldest Cousin, Ate Venus :)

TOP: Elements | Skirt: WAGW | Belt: Genevieve Gozum | Necklace: Personal Progress | Bag: Avon fashion

FF: Family and Fashion means Double Happiness
If you've read Just one Day/Just one Year by Gayle Forman., then you know what Double Happiness means. It's just really relevant because i've just finished it and i'm feeling this Double Happiness already! hahaha 

Have a great day! :)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! and maybe... it runs in the blood! oxoxox :)

      Delete
  2. Fashionable family! I like your outfit!


    xx,

    http://yenbirao.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Im so Glad I'm part of the fambam!

      Delete
  3. Awww..this is so true!!! They're my happiness as well <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Thats so sweet! thanks for dropping by ate!

      Delete
  4. Every fashionista knows that shoes can make or break a look! Glad your made yours :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agrees while raising my hands! :) Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Everyone looks good and I love the combination of outfit colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a big and wonderful family <3 God bless you all, and great outfits <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so big!!! hahaha thanks Elise! :)

      Delete
  7. Wow, you all look really elegant and put together :) Great outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! I agree! they were my happiness too! love how yopu guys candidly pose at the camera. so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you're so lucky to have cousins who are all fashion-forward. My cousins are super younger than me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i truly am! :) It's so fun to be with them... Wait for your cousins to grow up! haha thanks :))

      Delete
  10. So pretty! I love your outfit and it seems you and your relatives had a lot of fun. How I wish I also have a number of girly cousins :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! it's so nice to have them... really <3

      Delete
  11. Beautiful nd natural... apreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Since you are all fashionable, you're group shots look awesome. It's much better to be fashionable as a group or family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha like this one familia fashion!! good styling!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Family that dresses together stays together. <3 such a sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Family occasions are always fun. I wish I could get my brother to dress THAT well. Haha! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huh! sure you can!!! :) thanks too!

      Delete
  16. You girls are so lovely! I super love it and you are right - shoes takes us to places :) love the quote from MM!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gathering of family of fashion lovers. Very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a nice family you have.all looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have a huge but lovely family and a great fashion style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! yeah, indeed a huge family!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines